Why CitruSolution Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
When choosing a Hardwood Floor Cleaning company, you want one that will effectively clean your flooring in the safest way possible. At CitruSolution, we use a solution that is derived from citrus fruits. The d’limonene found in the rinds of oranges, grapefruits, and lemons is a natural cleanser and degreaser that leaves behind a pleasant citrus aroma. Our solution is applied with a fine mist that is then activated by our specialized rotary brush lift system to penetrate deep into the cracks and crevices of your hardwoods.
First we sanitize your hardwood floor to remove any loose debris. This prepares the floor for the application of our natural, citrus-based cleaning solution and is the foundation to delivering a great clean.
We apply our exclusive "Citrus Solution" to your hardwood and begin scrubbing it with our safe and gentle low speed rotary scrubber. Soft rotating brushes gently remove the loosened dirt and powerful suction pulls it out of your floor.
Next, we detail by hand. This ensures any residual dirt or grime is removed from the surface, especially if there are any hard to reach areas. This ensures a cleaner, brighter and more polished finish for your hardwood floor.
We finish up using a special microfiber cloth mop to thoroughly dry the floor surface. This helps to prevent any water damage or warping of the hardwood and ensures that the floor is completely dry and ready to use.
The citrus promise
6 months warranty
Our commitment to you is to ensure your total satisfaction.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Tips
Maintaining beautiful floors is not as hard as it may seem. These are a few tips that will help you keep your floors well maintained:
- Keep felt or fabric furniture guards under the legs of furniture to prevent scratching on the wood floors.
- Use vacuums with brush attachments and not beater bars.
- Sweep gently with a dust mop that has a big cotton head.
- Clean up any spills immediately. Always remember to remove standing water right away since it can distort hardwood floors.
- Finally, place mats or rugs in frequently used areas. This will help prevent further scratching and wearing away of your hardwood floors. Be sure to clean your rugs and mats too from time to time as well to prevent marring the underlying hardwood.
- Have your hardwood floors cleaned regularly along with your carpeted areas.